Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thin Egg Pancakes

We love thin pancakes at my house. (Except for my husband, who detests almost all things breakfasty.) I got this recipe from "Taste of Home's 2000 Quick Cooking Annual Recipes" (page 137) cookbook which I got from AAL.

I need to remember to DOUBLE this recipe the next time I make it.

----------------------------

5 eggs
1 cup milk
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
Salt and pepper to taste

In a bowl, beat eggs until foamy. Add milk. Stir in flour and sugar just until blended. Add butter, salt, and pepper. Pour 1/4 cup of batter into a hot greased 8-in skillet. Cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove and keep warm. Repeat.

Yield: 1 dozen

No comments:

Post a Comment