Thursday, January 5, 2012

Speedy Southwest Salad

1 pkg (10 oz) ready-to-serve salad greens
1 can (15 oz) whole kernal corn, drained
1 can (15 oz) black beans, rinsed & drained
1/2 cup ranch dressing
1/2 cup picante sauce
1 cup broken tortilla chips
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup diced tomatoes

Place greens in large salad bowl. Top with corn and beans.

In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing and picante sauce; spoon over vegetables.

Sprinkle with tortilla chips, cheese, and tomatoes.

Serve immediately.

(6 servings)
___________________

I have no idea where I got this recipe but Steffi and I both like it.
No one else will try it. Wimps.

It makes quite a lot so I normally only make this when we go to a pot luck.
But, really, I could eat this every week!

UPDATE: I got this recipe from TASTE OF HOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment